Wool Valentine heart

Wool Valentine heart
Red wool heart

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1 1 11

Lotsa 1's this year, with it being 2011. I sure am a bad blogger. Just checked in here and see that I haven't written in almost a year. Well, will I last longer this year? This would be a good place for me to journal, as I'm probably the only one reading it anyway.
We ended the year with dinner out at Gilligan's with 6 friends from the neighborhood. Delicious prime rib, yum. Spendy but good. Champagne was at 9, crowd was thinning, so we got a cup, a hat, a horn, and celebrated. We were home by 10:15. It was fun, and today we celebrate again at the neighbors' house. Hoping this is a good year for all, it could be worse that the last one, but we can only hope. I think it will be a challenging one.
I will be starting in soon on making bears and quilts, have orders and some of my own I want to finish. I will try to archive it here, so someday I will see what really got accomplished in '11. I plan to take pictures of it all so that will be here too. Haven't made any real resolutions but I have a plan list, and it is the best I can do for a person who is impulsive, and has a slightly ocd brain.

No comments: