Wool Valentine heart

Wool Valentine heart
Red wool heart

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1-4-11

Much colder today, -3 when we got up. Had our oatmeal and ready to start the day. Will do some grocery shopping, and hope to get back to the sewing room soon, like after lunch. I want to start a new permanent album of all the bears I make. Hopefully the ones I do this month will generate more orders. Costs of gas and food are going up, and I'd like to offset that with a little of my time. I will try, this is a resolution, to list on eBay daily, if I can find enough sellable stuff. Right now I have enough for a good month or 2. Just have to put the work into it.
Have one big bag of old clothes to go in the red box, better there than in our garbage. Didn't make a dent in the pile in my sewing room though. I did mend a couple pairs of pants, so thats off my floor. That's another resolution, to find the floor in my sewing "studio". Will be finding plenty of stuff, just need to get it organized and on shelves, in boxes. For now, grocery shopping, yuk.

No comments: