Wool Valentine heart

Wool Valentine heart
Red wool heart

Thursday, January 27, 2011

1-26-2011

Another day in January, not as cold as it's been. It's a significant day, had my second baby boy on this day back 45 yrs. ago. 1 1/2 day and 2 years after his big brother's second birthday. Happy birthday, Brian. I called him and he was having a birthday supper with the family.
My bears went home today, were picked up and admired. I was happy with them and so was Lisa. Hope the others like them and the quilts. I did some mending on jeans in the afternoon, getting a few more things out of the sewing room. Would like to gut it and rearrange it completely. It really needs cleaning, but will have to think about how to change it. Have it more for work than for storage. In a months time I can hopefully do it. Will need help, but I know where to get some. To bed early.

No comments: