Wool Valentine heart

Wool Valentine heart
Red wool heart

Thursday, January 27, 2011

1-27-2011

Thursday, almost the weekend again. The third birthday in a row today, Cathy is ... Won't say. Happy Birthday Cathy.
I'm having my left hand looked at today by an ortho dr. I have trigger finger, leave it up to me to get silly diagnoses. My middle finger won't come out of a fist without a snap, hard to grip, etc. Maybe a cortizone shot, which will probably hurt.
It's not so cold again today, will be colder on the weekend, it's been a weekly pattern of cold weekends. Kids off to school, haven't missed a day. Brent's going for a test and tour at Brown Printing in Waseca, hope he gets that job, lots closer, and better pay and possible benefits. Overnight work though.
I'll check in later when I know if I can still type with both hands.

No comments: