Wool Valentine heart

Wool Valentine heart
Red wool heart

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1-25-2011

Warmer finally, lots of cold and snow in January. This is traditionally the coldest week of the year, but not too bad this time. Today is our oldest son, Gregg's, birthday, he's 47, yikes, I'm old. 47 years ago this morning his dad drove me to Dist. 1 Hosp. in Faribault and it wasn't long, he was born. Big baby, happy baby, still a good son. We talked and his dad called him too. Tomorrow is Brian's b'day, he'll be 45, and the next day is Cathy's, Gregg's wife, she'll be .... I won't say.
So, got some test results back today, cholesterol is still too high, but lower than last time, going on a new med for it. Otherwise, all is okay, until I get more tests, then we'll see. Having my left middle finger looked at on Thurs. I have a trigger finger, and it's probably going to be a cortizone shot. If that doesn't work, I'll have surgery. Had the right one done 8 yrs. ago.
So, finally finished all the 3 bears I was making, and will post pictures soon. I'm happy with them, and hope the buyers like them. I hate to see them leave, but I'll have photos. Building an album now with just my bears in it. Well, and their quilts that go with them. Had fun doing them.

No comments: