Wool Valentine heart

Wool Valentine heart
Red wool heart

Thursday, January 6, 2011

1-6-11

Whoops, I missed a day. It was a busy day, yesterday, as I finished the first of 3 bears I need to do before the end of the month. It turned out cute and I'll post pictures after I get all 3 bears and their little quilts done. I'm listening to the latest audio book by Elizabeth George while I sew. I put lots of hours into the bear, and even hand embroidered name and date on the bottom of the feet. I was asked to make some clothes for this one too. I have a couple white sweaters and some t-shirts I can use. That will be a challenge. Tomorrow is Friday,,, I don't have anywhere to go planned, so could probably spend time sewing. Today I didn't sew at all, I cleaned out my pantry and rearranged it so I can find what I have. Threw out some outdated food that was lurking in the back of the shelves. We have plenty to eat, just seem to run out of bread and meat. So, went to a friends of the library meeting this evening, had a good meeting, just not many there. Picked up a book and a couple audio books, so have more to listen too as I sew. We're trying to raise money for the library here in our little town, to buy books, movies, and supplies needed by the librarian and all the volunteers that work so hard to keep it going. Dad's bowling, will be home soon.

No comments: